• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Firefrost1

Sentient goods

Something to look forward to then! :eek:
  2. Firefrost1

Sentient goods

Coming up with the same problem: no Moonstone to be had in Winyandor. Out of 185 pages of sentient good trades, 182 of them are of folks asking for Moonstone. On querying this with support, was told there is no problem and to put up my own trades for Moonstone!
  3. Firefrost1

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

I cannot begin to understand Inno's "reasoning" behind this change, but I guess as long as we keep bitching about it, and then just sucking it up, Inno will continue to do just as they please with no regard to any opinions expressed. They only thing they understand is if players vote with their...
  4. Firefrost1

The Library - new fellowship recruiting

Why “The Library?” – because it’s a place where you can come and hang out and quietly get on with whatever you want without being disturbed by anyone. The only things we expect are fair trades and politeness Neighbourhood help is obviously appreciated, but not expected. And please, no...
  5. Firefrost1

The Library - new fellowship recruiting

Why “The Library?” – because it’s a place where you can come and hang out and quietly get on with whatever you want without being disturbed by anyone. The only things we expect are fair trades and politeness Neighbourhood help is obviously appreciated, but not expected. And please, no...