• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. VIP2

3-word game

hungry squirrel's fed
  2. VIP2

New fellowship seeks regular players to join ( THE RESISTANCE )

Is that on Winyandor? Found you on Arendyll - I think you have used the wrong thread
  3. VIP2

3-word game

reveals its secrets
  4. VIP2

3-word game

When night falls
  5. VIP2

Little Red Dragons

We are a relaxed, helpful fellowship with years of experience We have 5 spaces for active fellows - large or small cities will be welcome Have a look at our overview and message me for a chat if you like what you see
  6. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS RECRUITING

Little Red Dragons have places for 6 dragons ( perhaps a small fellowship looking to merge?) We have a wealth of experience and will welcome old and new players We are a relaxed group who thrive on helping others If you are interested and would like more information please message V.I.P.
  7. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS

The hunt is still on for 4 enthusiastic Elvaners
  8. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS

Little Red Dragons are searching for 4 enthusiastic players OR perhaps a small fellowship would like to consider a merger We have a wealth of experience between us and love to help new players progress in this wonderful game If you are just a little curious, please have a look at our overview...
  9. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS RECRUITING

Little Red Dragons are currently looking for 6 new fellows ( or a possible merger ) We are a very relaxed fellowship, but like to help our team. Old or new, fat or thin, little or large - check us out and see if we suit your style of play
  10. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS

A new, no demands fellowship with an experienced AM has space for several fellows If you are interested in joining us, or have a small fellowship who would like to merge, Please send VIP3 a message for a chat Below is a copy our overview * Enjoy building both your city and your fellowship *...
  11. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS

New fellowship with experienced AM seeking active players OVERVIEW * Enjoy building both your city and your fellowship * Communication is the key to a great fellowship so please do. * Be respectful on chat * Be a fair trader - 2 + 3 star trades only -...
  12. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS

Sorry Duplicate thread
  13. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS

New fellowship with experienced AM seeking active players OVERVIEW * Enjoy building both your city and your fellowship * Communication is the key to a great fellowship so please do. * Be respectful on chat * Be a fair trader - 2 + 3 star trades only -...
  14. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS

15. VIP2

LITTLE RED DRAGONS

16. VIP2

RED RIVER DRAGONS

Position filled
  17. VIP2

RED RIVER DRAGONS

Well established fellowship (#17) will have 1 space when the FA finishes We are all friendly, supportive and hard working and enjoy playing the game. If you are an established player and feel you would fit in well with us, please read our overview. If you like what you read , please respond to...
  18. VIP2

Searching for 2 potential awesome Dragons

Both positions now filled Thank you for showing interest
  19. VIP2

I have sent you an invitation
  20. VIP2

Red River Dragons have space for 1 active player. If you are a little curious please check our overview or just message V.I.P. for a chat. p.s Must have done their Elf & Safety training ;) :)