• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Elvenar Down For Maintenance

can't get into game (Winy server) either. I get the loading page, progress bar goes to 12/27, stops for about 30 seconds, then get a "server error" message. Been doing this for hours.
  2. Version 1.79

I get te same "internal error" message at start of game with my city screen. When click on error message "ok" button, game recycles through the start up process. i get it with both the Flash and HTML versions. Cleared cache and other usual tricks but can not get beyond this intitial error...
  3. Upcoming FA

I don't go to forums to post very often, but I thought I should comment about this latest quest. The Fellowship Adventure appears to me, to be made for the older well established guilds, with a majority of advanced players that log in every day. After looking at the requirements to complete...
  4. Version 1.28

The game settled down and worked for a few hours but now is starting the same crashing over and over again on Winyandor server. Something is really messed up.
  5. Version 1.28

Winyandor server has been fubbared for hours now. Game is unplayable, with streaming errors, or internal errors, or .... Game allows log on, then 10 to 30 seconds later it fails. Very annoying.