• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Dizzy Lizzie. How many support tickets do I need to put in for this problem? None of the ones I put in for this same problem last year were ever solved! Lady Woodland. I have no idea what server I play on. Without being able to get into the game I have no way of finding out to tell you. I play...
  2. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Ok..this is the third day in a row that I havent been able to get the game to load. Is there any way I can get in contact with my other members to let them know whats going on?
  3. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Firefox hasnt worked at all for me. Neither has explorer, Maxthon cloud browser ( which used to until it became so slow it ceased to load the game) and chrome. I agree with brelvan. I have no zoom on. I have reinstalled the latest flash and made sure chrome is up to date. My system is plenty...
  4. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Well looks like this has started again. Last night the game wouldnt load past 17/24 and that was in avast safe zone browser which has been working fine since chrome ceased to load the game for me. I have tried clearing cookies and cache and anything else i could think of..no difference. Safe...
  5. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

I submitted mine before i posted in here. so thats no there either???
  6. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

you dont have to buy it. its free https://www.avast.com/en-au/free-antivirus-download
  7. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Slotharingia, try Avast Safe Zone browser. Out of all of them so far its the only one that doesn't seem affected by whatever the problem is. I still cant use IE, Chrome, Firefox etc but since I found this its actually seems like normal game speed and have not had any probs with it at all. Its...
  8. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

I cant load the game in any browser except Avast Safe Zone. All the others either load until 18/24 then get stuck or wont load anything at all
  9. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

try this for firefox. apparently it has worked for a couple of our members
  10. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Slotharingia...there is apparently a fix for firefox..I'll see If I can post a screen shot of it here
  11. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

I was one more try away from quitting. Ive had this happen a couple years ago. devoted over a year into a game then they did an update and I couldnt get back in for over a month so I just quit trying.
  12. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

im not even getting replies to the support ticket anymore
  13. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

so does anyone know if theyve found the problem with Chrome etc yet?
  14. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Hey guys, I just managed to get the game to load properly in Avast Safezone browser after installing flashplayer in it. Still cant get it to load in chrome though but at least Im in
  15. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Interesting. I woke up this morning. Thought Id see if Maxthon would load Elvenar and this is all I could get. My internet is working just fine for over 50 other sites.
  16. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

Ok. I finally got Maxthon to load the game but now there are no buildings at all. only the icons above them. Seems each time we get an update it just makes it worse!. Starting to wonder why Im bothering with this at all
  17. Closed | Archived [12003] Game does not load properly. Very slow.

I havent been able to get back in game to be able to tell the others who are having the problems to send in theirs.