• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. McBratty

Spire New Feature

Being as I live in the tropics, if the tangles didnt get it the sodding mildew did! :(
  2. McBratty

Spire New Feature

@Herodite Thank you for the update! :) @SkyRider99 I remember listening to this on my trusty cassette player...over and over!
  3. McBratty

Spire New Feature

Thank you Petal, much appreciated x
  4. McBratty

Spire New Feature

EN servers were supposed to have the new feature rolled out on the 17th. The new feature whereby we could see the previous weeks Spire result. Im not seeing this feature at all. On the Spire tab with the weeks Spire rankings, there is the banner which says Previous weeks blah blah...if you try...
  5. McBratty

You knew it was coming....

Ive definitely noticed a marked drop in the Trader in all my three cities. Also the number of neighbours visiting has dropped off considerably. Previously people who were dissatisfied with the game would just abandon their cities. Now, however we are seeing masses who have actually deleted their...
  6. McBratty

Miserly disenchantment for Magic Residence

Yeah but you are one of 'us' so you are okay :D
  7. McBratty

Builder's Hut

I wont be anymore. Its just one hit after another. What will they take away from us next?!?
  8. McBratty

Builder's Hut

Im not sure benefit is the right word when the 'benefit' has been cut by 50%!
  9. McBratty

Celestial Encounters - chapter 22 info (from Discord)

This is fantastic...well done @Hekata And @Jake65 am dying :D:D:D
  10. McBratty

Builder's Hut

I have just noticed that the options for getting a boost to certain items ( Mana, etc) has been cut in half. Previously you would get a 20% increase for Mana, now its down to 10%!! I havent seen any notification about this change and wonder if this is just my game messing up or is everyone else...
  11. McBratty

Army Camp Selection

I would definitely vote for this idea.
  12. McBratty

Limit number of trades

That has always been a pet peeve of mine. Make decent sized trades and save our sanity lol
  13. McBratty

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Sad but so very true!
  14. McBratty

Fellowship Adventures

Ive decided my group wont be doing the FA...the effort involved for piddling prizes is already an old grouse. The amount of arcane badges required which necessitates people using their valuable spell frags to make, is just not feasible. Some will no doubt still throw badges in but it wont be...
  15. McBratty

Very well said Paul and I completely agree with you!
  16. McBratty

Beta Fellowship Adventures

I think the Arcane Residue badge will be the straw that breaks the proverbial camels back this time.
  17. McBratty

Stingey tournament rewards need improvement

Or a carting library!!
  18. McBratty

All these posts are so old. This is NEW, URGENT!

He is in a fs called Felyndral Fields.
  19. McBratty

Ransom Demand

:D
  20. McBratty

I think that would be more like higher purchase. We buy the diamonds and recieve them in full to use as we wish