• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. 0mARdaYAn0

F.A. Map

I have no doubt, that every F.S. has problems with members dropping much needed badges on the wrong spots during F.A's. I think, it would be extremely helpful, if we could have a way of placing a big red X on any spots that are not required. The path highlight is a help, but we don't always do...
  2. 0mARdaYAn0

A.W. Access

It would be very helpful, if we could access our own A.W.'s, the same way we can others.
  3. 0mARdaYAn0

Recruiting

United Nations is currently seeking three, members to join our Fellowship. We are an English speaking F.S! we are looking for players who will participate in Tournaments, that is essential to do in our F.S. We also enjoy the Spire & the Fellowship adventures, we encourage the use of boosted...
  4. 0mARdaYAn0

Recruiting

Our Fellowship is currently seeking three new members to join our very active, friendly, helpful group. We are looking for active members , competing in the Tourney is expected. We enjoy the Spire & the F.A's. We are currently ranked # 65th & average 10 chests per Tourney. If you think you can...
  5. 0mARdaYAn0

Closed | Archived Editing F.S Overview

I have been having problems for quite a few weeks now when I want to edit my F.S overview. I find I can type a couple of words then it won't allow anymore. This is extremely frustrating, I would be one happy A.M if this could be fixxed.
  6. 0mARdaYAn0

Closed | Contact Support Message Box

I have been finding it extremely frustrating for a number of months now. Not 100% sure if it's something I'm doing, not sure if anyone else is having the same problem. When I am typing a message into the message box, I get half way through the message & it just disappears then returns to my home...