• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. 0mARdaYAn0

F.A. Map

I think this is a pro- active move, the more complaints, the better the chance of a result. :)
  2. 0mARdaYAn0

User Interface Path highlighting in the FSA

I have put forth a suggestion also. I thought giving the leaders the opportunity of placing a big, red X on those spots they are not going to use. The path highlight doesn't help if the intention of the F.S. is not to do all markers. A big, red X on a marker would soon stop anyone from placing...
  3. 0mARdaYAn0

F.A. Map

I have no doubt, that every F.S. has problems with members dropping much needed badges on the wrong spots during F.A's. I think, it would be extremely helpful, if we could have a way of placing a big red X on any spots that are not required. The path highlight is a help, but we don't always do...
  4. 0mARdaYAn0

A.W. Access

It would be very helpful, if we could access our own A.W.'s, the same way we can others.
  5. 0mARdaYAn0

Recruiting

United Nations is currently seeking three, members to join our Fellowship. We are an English speaking F.S! we are looking for players who will participate in Tournaments, that is essential to do in our F.S. We also enjoy the Spire & the Fellowship adventures, we encourage the use of boosted...
  6. 0mARdaYAn0

Recruiting

Good idea Gargon, I did mean to do that. We are United Nations ( Felyndral ):)
  7. 0mARdaYAn0

Recruiting

Our Fellowship is currently seeking three new members to join our very active, friendly, helpful group. We are looking for active members , competing in the Tourney is expected. We enjoy the Spire & the F.A's. We are currently ranked # 65th & average 10 chests per Tourney. If you think you can...
  8. 0mARdaYAn0

Closed | Archived Editing F.S Overview

I have been having problems for quite a few weeks now when I want to edit my F.S overview. I find I can type a couple of words then it won't allow anymore. This is extremely frustrating, I would be one happy A.M if this could be fixxed.
  9. 0mARdaYAn0

Closed | Archived Troops Trained not added to barrack

Thank you for your response. The penny dropped just before I saw your comment, thank you for verifying!
  10. 0mARdaYAn0

Fellowship multiple chat windows

Thank you, I will take a look at Google sheets. :)
  11. 0mARdaYAn0

I have been unable to train troops for the last few days. When I try too, my topps are trained in seconds but they don't add onto my total number of troops. We need to have this fixed please.
  12. 0mARdaYAn0

Fellowship multiple chat windows

It would be nice if we could have some type of board we can use during the F.A. We can't use a spreadsheet, unfortunately, because a lot of players use phones & can't access it. I have used the message board this F.A as a place to keep tabs on badges, this works for me as there is no other way...
  13. 0mARdaYAn0

My troops are training in 15 seconds. Sounds like a good problem to have, the only thing is, they don't add up once you collect.
  14. 0mARdaYAn0

Closed | Contact Support Message Box

I have been finding it extremely frustrating for a number of months now. Not 100% sure if it's something I'm doing, not sure if anyone else is having the same problem. When I am typing a message into the message box, I get half way through the message & it just disappears then returns to my home...