• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

I do wish I'd read this earlier, that 80,000 story quest sucks! And so stupid, it comes after the training ground quest. Even if you allow zero time to actually do that quest there is only 1 research after it in the tree and that's for 52,000... I personally dislike that they went back to the...
  2. Quest order - Dragon Age

The dragon age quests are in an annoying order. You need to produce 20 scrolls/soul catchers/flasks but it comes after the quests to upgrade buildings and the campus and production of a bunch of seminars. So if you have already done a lot of the building upgrades this quest just makes you waste...
  3. Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

Appreciate that things can change in a game like this, things need to evolve to stay interesting. However this is ridculous. You can throw out everything you know about fighting till this point. Then, factor in about 3 times the losses if you want to continue fighting for provinces. Troops train...
  4. Expand trading functions, build a bank & other ideas.

I definitely agree with expanded trader functions. This is a non pvp game so there should be more ways for players to interact with each other in a broader market place. I think military units gaining experience is beyond the scope of the game, but there could maybe be more optional tech to...
  5. Quests Summer Solstice

[Summary]: Really liked the soltice, the diversity of rewards, the many days of the event, the Grand prizes. However the biggest drawback was the quest line ending well before the end. [Details]: Although the daily quests continued the other questline abruptly ended, for some players quite...