• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

rowena656 +1
  2. Question Vanishing Neighbours

Thank you Hekata, that explains a lot. luckily i am in 2 great Fellowships, had i not been i too would probably have left. I am hanging on hoping i get moved soon, with over a third of my provices being empty cities i am very low on Neighbours, collecting just coins gets a bit boring after a while.
  3. Question Vanishing Neighbours

I still have not been moved, empty cities now up to 152, all i can think is, either the algorithm used to move players is not working as planned, or there are too many players leaving. And unfortunatly i think it is the later, i have been watching how many fellowships in Winyandor are reaching...
  4. Question Vanishing Neighbours

I know just how you feel, i put in a ticket about it, and yes i was told it is an automated thing every Monday. Not long after putting in ticket i was moved from a space where i had 108 empy cities, my new slot still had 50 empty cities, this has now grown to 143, the edge of the chasm is only...
  5. Version 1.181

With all the items that you can now Craft, i think we might need more than 5 crafting slots, maybe 7 or 8 would be better to give you more chance of an item you would like to come around.
  6. Boblin's Advent Activity! - Discussion Thread

Hello i have just encounted a problem in your Competition Boblins advent activity, the very First picture has changed, 1st December can not tell you what it was have not got that one yet. but i can discribe it, 2 people stood on a sandstone tower. now i have a split screen image with a lot of...
  7. Answered Extra Mana

Needing more “Mana” I built the AW “Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood” thinking this would instantly give me more “Mana”. After building said AW I find that you also have to use a “Ensorcelled Endowment” spell & have a visit from a Neighbor to get the extra “Mana” I was after. Is this correct? Or...
  8. Returning feature: Challenges

Nice to see this challange back, a little short. As an extra challenge to keep things interesting how about a prize to be awarded to the player that post the most medals. Keep the prizes the same as they are now but have no upper limit to how many can be posted, and have a secret prize to be...
  9. Closed | Archived System Error

Something is going terribly wrong, just on to collect 3 times Magic dust, silk, and planks, and to collect from 12 Workshops, in the space of doing that i have had 6 System Error messages and 2 Server Errors. then when i went on to try and finish in the Tournament i have had so many i have given...
  10. Closed | Archived Can't log in

cant log in. one minute I don't exist, then I get another player has this name. I am getting tired of this.
  11. Halloween

most of the tasks can be done just in normal game play, and the end two prizes are not the only rewards there are instants for doing the tasks which used correctly can save lots of time and move you forward quickly. kps are also coming up.