• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Shumaroto

rewrite (join directly) - no limits and only one rule

Shalakazam!!! I am back. New members are required, we already learned how to reach our weekly 10 chests. Now we are looking for players who would like to strengthen our core and benefit from it. We also learned to do KP Threads - they speed up your AW development.
  2. Shumaroto

New Game Features Magic Academy: production, crafting, availability etc.

I dunno about Pet Food. I get it more than enough of it. Ofc if you have lots of pets to feed, than its problematic. I get an offer usually once a day to produce pet food. idk + its quite cheap - couple of catalysts and 5 relics
  3. Shumaroto

Floral Awakening

Hi, After the Shuffle are all items have equal chance to be opened? Or is it different chance depending on rarity?
  4. Shumaroto

New Game Features Magic Academy: production, crafting, availability etc.

Hi, Insert proper information button on legendary buildings in crafting ASAP. How can you choose what legendary building to craft, if you can't see all benefits of it?
  5. Shumaroto

Hi everyone, I should probably mention that we are 22/25, so three spots left. If you are new to the game, or you are struggling to find a fellowship - we are open. You can join us directly without any applications! We are also open to a merger with smaller fellowship up to 8 members. The...
  6. Shumaroto

Closed | Archived Can't see my fellowship members on my world's neighbour list

It is simple. We have a hotlist system in our fellowship. You get there, once you are inactive for one week. One week = level 1. With every week level increases. You can get off from the list if you comeback to the game. There is no reason to kick it, while we have free spots left (right now we...
  7. Shumaroto

I know the mechanics of listing. That is not the case. While players were active they were on the neighbours list. I think they have disappeared once they turned inactive. There is no clear information regarding this. The only thing we know, that everyone appears on the neighbour list depending...
  8. Shumaroto

In this case it would be really great to somehow know if the player is removed. Are there any rules, that would describe inactivity process? For example, how long you can be inactive until you are removed from map? Something is going on here..
  9. Shumaroto

I know that and carefully checked the list. They are not there. I am 100% sure about this.
  10. Shumaroto

Hi there, I can't see few of my fellowship members on the world's neighbour list. They are inactive for some time. The world Winyandor. The fellowship 'rewrite'.
  11. Shumaroto

Hi everyone, We are looking for the new members! No matter what size you are - you are welcome to join! You can join us directly as long as there is free spot in the fellowship. There is only one rule - be active :) once a week is good enough as a minimum. We are on the road to have fun...