• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. New Pet: New Frags Source

With the latest AW change, to say that frags are in short supply would be an understatement. With 600k+ needed to level a single AW, a new source of frags is needed. I've touched on this idea in the associated General Discussion thread but will give a few more ideas here. First pet idea: A pet...
  2. Other Black Friday offer: +300% diamonds for ALL

Dear inno, I believe that if you offered a +300% diamond purchase offer today, to everyone, you would make an absolute killing in sales. On this day, of all days, more people will be looking for newer and better offers. What better way to boost profits than to capitalise on that raised...
  3. New Game Features Magic Academy: production, crafting, availability etc.

First, a reiteration of a very common complaint: where is the pet food? Why give the players the option of having so many pets but put such an arbitrary limitation on pet food? It doesn't come up enough to craft in the MA and there is no other production format other than an event building from...