• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Mahariel

The Wanderers seek new members

The Wanderers are a small group of friendly players looking to grow their fellowship. There are no minimum requirements and everyone is welcome, regardless of level. We like to play the tournaments and spire every week and are especially enthusiastic in the fellowship adventures, so if that's...
  2. Mahariel

Answered How many sentient goods manufacturies do I need?

I have just started the Elementals chapter and I have marble/moonstone as my boosted sentient good. Can someone please advise me how many sentient good manufacturies will be enough for each tier? Space is getting hard to come by and I really need to start planning way, way ahead. Thank you in...
  3. Mahariel

Answered Magical Chess Set reoccurrence

I crafted the Magical chess set when I was pretty low level and now the bonuses it gives (gold and supplies) are no longer useful to me. I noticed that once I crafted it, the pieces stopped showing up in the crafting menu in MA. My question is, if I sell the set, will the recipes show up again...
  4. Mahariel

The Wanderers are recruiting!

This is a new fellowship with relatively new players. Everyone is welcome regardless of level, as long as they maintain a reasonable level of activity, meaning at least some contribution in tournaments, spire and fellowship adventures. I, Archmage Mahariel, will do my best to help out anyone who...