• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. PAGGYPAG

Autumn Zodiac

Nothing to do - no game/events. They (dev) could have the events run so that they don't all stop at the same time? *twiddles thumbs*
  2. PAGGYPAG

Version 1.160

bug issue: 'We fixed an issue that caused the Combining Catalyst icon to be missing in the Ancient Wonder overview.' However, I am finding in the Magic Academy Produce the icon for the Combining Catalyst comes up with a weird question mark, and doesn't work so I have had to just load up on...
  3. PAGGYPAG

Neighborly Help

earned or gifted depending on who is receiving it
  4. PAGGYPAG

Neighborly Help

earned - rather than received.
  5. PAGGYPAG

Question avatar options limited

Yes, but still I see no woman older than 30ish, elven or human, yet I see men of all ages. insert pic: elven woman - status unknown, filigree leaning stick or wooden woven circlet, hair piled high in wispy Celtic knots, far away look as if watching something in the distance or/and with that...
  6. PAGGYPAG

Question avatar options limited

Noticing a lot of diverse options for men in general across a wide age range, and not women; human or elf. Can we women have more options to choose from across the age ranges please? We are not all gamers in our 20-30 somethings, but the mothers of such (who started them off) back in the day :)...