• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Happy Eighth Anniversary, Elvenar!

Why i can only see mine submission thread but other participate is not visible?
  2. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Why Inno cut the diamond purchase event coin from 1200 to 700 ? I would remember is always 1200 for every event even for Previously Drawven Citadel which is same play :rolleyes: Cutting the Blue print in Royal prize and now still cut the event coin, Inno is doing good in preventing player to pay
  3. Game doesn't load

just got in, hope is permanent :)
  4. Game doesn't load

Problem happen on last day of event, is playing player heart like roller coaster especially left few for grand prize but game stuck and without extending after fix :eek: Now let just hope they fix before tourney start
  5. Game doesn't load

such serious problem without an official announcement, i remember Steam Golem event also bug happen day before event end :rolleyes:
  6. Game doesn't load

still the same, not repaired
  7. Realm of the Phoenix

Did Inno decrease the Blueprint in Royal Prize? The prize now is not worth 1500 diamond without blueprint :(
  8. EVENT cannot enter, anyone please fix this system problem/crash

Gladly it have been fixed, hope can smoothly until event end :) Thanks for the fast respond
  9. EVENT cannot enter, anyone please fix this system problem/crash

Inno please fix asap, not much time left, and my account left 4 point for the artifact but i cannot enter nor press :( will Inno extend the event period if they cannot fix within 24 hours?
  10. EVENT cannot enter, anyone please fix this system problem/crash

The secret of alchemy event cannot be enter using mobile, while Browser can enter but have empty inside the page (meaning do not have any point to press) Please fix this, is critical since is the last day of event.
  11. Secrets of Alchemy

Same here, not getting on this event but received for previous event :(
  12. Event Currency sales question

I know, what i mean is usually the + window sales have 100% booster when near event end, but this time only have 3 hours sales using real money instead of the 100% booster that usually have.
  13. Event Currency sales question

Did anyone have seen the Diamond for event currency 100% sales? I did not see in this event. Usually will appear when almost end, but now only have the 3 Hours limited sales which need to use real money. Thank you.