• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Vinceret

User Interface Make is eaisier to know in cauldron what is old and new

Most times I just go with what points I have to spend, But then Inno must have saw all the Post concerning how people did not play or want to play in it. Well Inno not happy, They could not just let people decide for themselves if they wanted to play. No they had to add it to the Event and done...
  2. Vinceret

User Interface Make is eaisier to know in cauldron what is old and new

Can you please change in the cauldron how we see new spells. You current system is confusing. Is the left side new or is the old side new. A simple method would be like Old. New Keep. ( Button) Replace old (Button) It is very...
  3. Vinceret

Closed | Archived THERE IS NO PLAYER WITH THIS NAME

Great cannot log in, wonder how long it will take them to fix it this time.
  4. Vinceret

Your Birthday Present, past Event buildings

Can anyone expand on the above idea, maybe tweak it and see what we can do.
  5. Vinceret

The Misty Forest event

My small city really suffered, Most of the event it was just collecting the Daily prize.
  6. Vinceret

Your Birthday Present, past Event buildings

Like a lot of people, I have many artifacts just sitting in my inventory. Like 30 of them. Yeh 30. Just sitting there doing nothing so what can be done. Well, I had a whiskey and sat by the fire thinking what a good idea would be, because your idea sucks sadly. Swap 2 for 1. Are you joking what...
  7. Vinceret

Quirky Family EU en.Winyandor seeking new players.

We are seeking daily players who will join us. We achieve 11 to 12 chests in the Tournament and spire we get silver. We are ranked 60th on the server. We are a friendly bunch and always help each other, We also have a Wonder society. If interested contact HayJude for an invite We are on EN2
  8. Vinceret

The Misty Forest event

Do you open up every shadowed space ? or do you skip some like me, ?
  9. Vinceret

The Misty Forest event

Maybe I am just playing it all wrong then, If your on 199 cats then I must be unlucky at finding those cats. I sold my Ashen phoenix by mistake on a FA once and they could not find I ever had one so they could not give it back.
  10. Vinceret

The Misty Forest event

It was said in a reply to me from a customer support agent, she said anyone can get Gold without spending money
  11. Vinceret

The Misty Forest event

I totally agree with you, they should ditch this even completely.
  12. Vinceret

The Misty Forest event

I think you need to rethink this event. So many times people asked you to stop with the buying KP quest after quest, stop with the same quest appearing one after the other, but you never take notice. Now when you brought out the League, You stated that it was not about making money and you...