• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Armouries & Required Culture

In Chapter 16 - I have never run more than 3 Armouries with all of the available AWs for fighting and I have more troops than I can use without going completely insane in the Tournament, Spire etc. I have never understood the need for more than 3 myself but have read that some players go for...
  2. Answered How to strengthen army

Moon Vendor. Don't recall seeing this one anywhere. The 3 Witches evolving buildings are on the cards, 2 in situ so far.
  3. New FA - top results on the EN worlds

Would be interesting to see some other stats for each fellowship so you can guage just how well they have performed. After all if these are all 'whale' fellowships then you would expect them to have the city space available to devote to an FA. Maybe: Ranking Points and Position in their World...
  4. You knew it was coming....

I too am now seeing a distinct increase in zombie cities appearing around the edges of my city across all 3 worlds (EN1). The Trader is repleat with everyone offering only 1 or 0 star trades, I know of a few good players that are left and more importantly what time of day they are likely to...
  5. 2024 - Autumn Zodiac Event Survey

Sane people don't eat them at all... ;) However it does explain why anybody who works in a certain European country's hospitality service, is so darn slow...!!!
  6. Maybe... Seeking a fellowship

Pauly7 - are you still searching for a new home? TheWhiteWolves might have a space comming up soon.
  7. Maybe... Seeking a fellowship

It's a shame you are in Arendyll.
  8. Collect all button for FA

Ah the good old days... alas you are not missed at all.
  9. Answered Coldfire Phoenix

I don't recall seeing an 'in game graphics level' option on my device. To boot I don't have emoji's either. Guess I am still living in the 20th Century.
  10. Answered Coldfire Phoenix

Have both but nothing like this on my screen. May be device specific or not yet reached the level required... or something else entirely.
  11. Answered Coldfire Phoenix

Q. What is that building behind them all and how is it outside of the normal city boundary...???
  12. Celestial Encounters - chapter 22 info (from Discord)

Nice. Now all we need is a deck of cards.
  13. Celestial Encounters - chapter 22 info (from Discord)

You do realise what this would mean... Inno would have to pick which parts of your city to teleport or sell off in order to create said space. Only when you reach the end of this Chapter will reality bite and your 'mid Elvenar life' crisis will begin in earnest!
  14. Answered How to strengthen army

Oh and don't forget your Fire Phoenix for 50% damage bonus across the board. 1 Pet Food / day and a D-111a Time Warp is all you need to easily get through 3 or 4 rounds of Tournament in a single day. When combined with the Spire you get an awful lot of 'bang for your buck'. Brown Bear is a...
  15. Answered How to strengthen army

I have a Trading biased city so: Barracks, Training Ground, Merc Camp and only 2 Armouries. There are only 2 Ancient Wonders giving a Fighting benefit, Dragon Abbey (Mages) and Simia Sapiens (units production bonus) and to be fair these AW's are one of the few to exist in all 3 cities. To say...
  16. Answered Coldfire Phoenix

I have 2 cities with the Coldfire Phoenix and in the early chapters it was easy to amass a shed load of KP's with a few time boosters. Now in Chapter 15, the time taken to scout a single province usually means just 15 KP per Pet Food used. The Return on Investment has sadly diminished but it's...
  17. Buzzing Spring - new event (from Discord)

What's another bug between us. Every new update brings yet more bugs to Elvenar. My favourite was getting stuck in the Spire and they turned out the lights. Pure class.
  18. Army Camp Selection

Gets my vote!
  19. Announcements (from Discord)

Thanks for the offer SkyRider99 but I am already in an awesome Fellowship in all 3 worlds. I actually head up a Fellowship in Felyndral (Funny Times) which if anyone is interested has 3 spots open. Thankfully these are all newish fellowships and so nobody in them has been around since the dawn...
  20. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

It all starts with the parents not raising them properly from the day they are born. They get to age 4+ and go to school where they are taught that everyone is a winner, you can have everything immediately and you don't have to do anything anyone says, doubly so if they are in any kind of...