• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Other Gendered honorifics

I must admit I usually don’t and before reading this thread I wouldn‘t have been able to tell you how the quests were worded or what title they gave me.
  2. Two Suggestions - All (chat World) and Time Boosters ideas

I’m pretty certain there is a global chat in Forge of Empires that seemed to work fine when I played that, so I can’t see a reason why it couldn‘t be introduced here. However, if I remember correctly it was mainly used by top players and guilds to insult each other so I never bothered reading it...
  3. Other Gendered honorifics

I really like this idea. I‘m sure we will have non binary players that don’t identify with any particular gendar so I think this would be a great improvement for them.
  4. Declinable quests without scrolling

Thanks for explaining Silmaril. I did suspect there would be a reason for it. My wrists and fingers are just going to have to man up and take on the challenge I guess : )
  5. Declinable quests without scrolling

Hi, I am relatively new to the game and completely new to the forum so I apologise if this has been discussed in the past. I am loving playing this game and am really enjoying it. I play exclusively on iPad so not sure what this is like on the PC, but I wondered if it would be possible to have...