• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. SkyRider99

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

I hate them so-o-o much!
  2. SkyRider99

Thought for the Day!

3. SkyRider99

You knew it was coming....

Certainly enough to field a team. The interchange bench may be a bit short-handed though. :)
  4. SkyRider99

Not necessarily @Jake65. Just don't join some manically obsessed FS with a despotic Archmage. :p
  5. SkyRider99

Question Getting a head

6. SkyRider99

'He' will do nicely thanks @Kazzandra. :)
  7. SkyRider99

Insufficient active players. Players quitting (see #1) Too many small fellowships. (e.g. AMs desperately clinging to power, instead of dissolving an unproductive FS). Large number of successful fellowships. Once a player finds a FS that's a good fit they tend to stay, and not look elsewhere...
  8. SkyRider99

I don't wonder why. I knew it was coming. 'You knew it was coming' is a phrase that implies fait accompli. Rather surprising actually that we have all managed to spin 21 pages of discussion. :)
  9. SkyRider99

Spire New Feature

The good ol' days. I can't bear to remember how much I spent on batteries for the beloved cassette player. I shifted focus to LPs. No batteries, and those pesky tape tangles were too heart-breaking! :)
  10. SkyRider99

Thought for the Day!

11. SkyRider99

Be-hive yourself. :p
  12. SkyRider99

Spire New Feature

One of the (arguably) greatest songs of the 1960's. But there were so many! Do yourselves a favour and invest 11 minutes of your life to listen to it.
  13. SkyRider99

I have 100+ Fortunately I have a large World Map, and some of the other residents are good at NH visits.
  14. SkyRider99

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

Me not bloated. I just have big bones. :rolleyes:
  15. SkyRider99

Woodelves chapter

Absolutely correct advice @Hekata. As always of course! :p Thanks for your question @noblelady50. Also, you can get a lot of information and answers from the Elvenar wiki. It's the little icon at the bottom right of your main city screen. (Just be careful to not accidentally click the...
  16. SkyRider99

That's my general approach to events also @Pauly7. The buildings 'prizes' are not helpful for higher chapter players, not even for disenchanting to get a pitiful handful of SFs. I look for troop instants mainly. :)
  17. SkyRider99

3-word game

and fashioned a