• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Hovering using mobile telephone

Is it possible to hover over a building to see how many hours product is ready on a phone. Before production is ready it's possible but I hear for computer users also when product is ready.
  2. Answered Hovering using mobile telephone

Is it possible to hover over a building to see how many hours product is ready on a phone. Before production is ready it's possible but I hear for computer users also when product is ready.
  3. Answered Broken shards

I crafted 2 shards in the magic Academy. It looks like it's ready to collect but when I click on collect I get a message that 0 shards are available. But this doesn't change, I waited a day to look again and it's still the same message
  4. Autumn Zodiac quests question.

After many days enjoying the Autumn Zodiac fellowship adventure I find myself stuck because it is impossible to complete the quest. Please put a possibility to change the quest. Something just as challenging but requiring different resources. My choice is now research a technology, to do this I...
  5. New to the forum

Hi everyone, I've been playing Elvenar for some time and really enjoy it. Only just getting started on the forum so all suggestions and tips would be welcome.