• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Kwiver

Game doesn't load

Same here - been stuck on 23/30 on Chrome for most of the day...
  2. Kwiver

Search function (or filter) for Summonings

I have 37 pages of Summonings (I am sure lots of folks have a lot more) and it becomes impossible to find specific summonings. Either add a search bar please, or otherwise at least some sort of drop-down filter for example, event buildings, evolving buildings, Pop only, Culture only, Pop &...
  3. Kwiver

Hopefully no more chapters after Exile?

There is so much that I would have liked to do to my city and round out/change my build once I completed the main content and freed up that space... at the same time I perfectly understand that there are folks like Silly Bubbles who have finished and come back precisely because of the additions...
  4. Kwiver

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Where we possibly differ Sir D is that I per default assume that civil discourse/discussion/common courtesy IS a requirement in any healthy conversation and/or client relationship. If you are saying that we are disillusional as a loyal fan base to assume that INNO cares even one iota (and...
  5. Kwiver

This would be exactly my line of argument indeed, but it is not "to be competitive" - in my case it is merely wanting to have fun in a casual FS. And I agree - that definitely IS a me problem (and anyone else who materially does not like any change they make to a game that we otherwise enjoy)...
  6. Kwiver

"You tested beta back in June of ‘22 There was no mention of the changes - how could you!? If they’re intentional, then INNO shame on you Oh oh Both coins and bracelets now are making history All FA plans have suddenly gone up the tree Its getting sad how little devs listen to thee Oh-a...
  7. Kwiver

I sadly have to concur with the last two posters - it's one thing to make changes without getting player feedback (which is already silly/dangerous), however it shows a disgusting lack of appreciation for players and the time they invest to not even bother mentioning the changes in advance - or...
  8. Kwiver

Companions currently have openings for some new family members

The Companions have found a new, enlarged and happy home with the Sporadics - feel free to come join us there is you so desire ;)
  9. Kwiver

Hopefully no more chapters after Exile?

I am on Ch17 and like many of you I have been playing this game for many years now. I was wondering whether I am the only one who feels that they would actually like to finish Exiles and hopes that no more are added, just so that I can play the end-game that I have always wanted (namely to use...
  10. Kwiver

Companions currently have openings for some new family members

If you are someone quite active yet who just enjoys just having fun in Elvenar without too much pressure, then Companions is for you. Low on drama and very loyal, we are a mixed blend of more experienced and new players who all just love the game and enjoy helping each other out...