• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

several thoughts have entered my head while playing this game to speed up the game play

DeletedUser6846

1. Faster battle animation. I suggest current level three as normal speed. Battles with six or seven enemy squads take time to wait for enemy movement. This is boring and annoying especially during tournaments. Maybe even a flash battle option, where there is no animation but the end position of enemy troops and attacks are shown with red arrows.
  2. Remove confirmation box from trades. It is another time eater and extra clicking which does nothing useful.
  3. Have members tab stay on the same page. This speeds up helping. Currently one has to select the page after every helping. This is extra clicking which does nothing but eats players time and annoys them.
  4. Put barrack button (and maybe Magic Academy) in the lower screen toolbar. Barrack is accessed frequently and this would speed it by not having to scroll you city. If crowded toolbar is feared then the research button could be moved to function from the book next to the KP bar.
  5. I propose new technology of Nuclear Warhead, which can be used to destroy nearby cities and take their resources for better use. This would add new dimension to Fellowship competitions and make the game fun. If it does not fit the theme of the game, then maybe a Hurricane of Hobgoblins with the same effect.

ArienS

Adventurer
Points 1-4 are all valid and I hope we will see all of them implemented. But for the sake of all, please forget the 5th idea. They have Tribal Wars already up and running for years now for those who like to smash, plunder and fight never ending wars. Been there, done that, thank you very much.

DeletedUser6744

If you wish to "attack" other players then I suggest you play another game. :rolleyes:

Spot on Brienne, there are dozens of conquest games out there, we don't need it here. Anyone wanting to fight another player on here just go into the tavern and drink my beer your wish for a fight will be granted " does the Ali Shuffle " :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4221

How about being able to attack someone if they donate coins to your main hall 3 times in a row... with all that nuclear stuff you are purposing

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
1-4 sounds fine but yeah .. have to agree with others comments on cities being attacked.

I could just about see a use for an adventure/conquest type activity where you can send your troops to attack these hurricanes of hobgoblins and plunder their beer ^^ or maybe just invite them to dinner and ask them to bring a bottle :D

DeletedUser5093

I like suggestions 1, 2, and 3.

Suggestion 4 sounds a little impractical, as we actually have 3 military production buildings, so adding all these to the menu bar would just be unnecessary clutter. Depending on your style of game play you may not even access them frequently (same for magic academy). Perhaps if instead we had a single button that opened up a window with shortcuts to all production buildings, i.e. barracks, academy, workshops, factories, etc. There could also be options like "start a bread production at all idle workshops", or "start making warrior masks at all idle steel factories", etc. This would result in only one new icon on the menu bar, so no clutter, but would add the ease you're after regardless of your style of game-play, and drastically reduce the amount of time spent on scrolling around your own city.