• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Fellowship online notification

DeletedUser3037

A pop up box that shows which members of your fellowship are online would be useful. Sry if this has been flagged up before

DeletedUser3034

Or a green dot in the list, or other inobtrusive indicator

DeletedUser2089

Type / (forward slash) and 'who' in the chat function - i.e. /who

and this will tell you which of the fellowship members are online.

DeletedUser2886

Type / (forward slash) and 'who' in the chat function - i.e. /who

and this will tell you which of the fellowship members are online.

people can be listed on /who but it doesn't meant they will be at the keyboard. They could be out or asleep

I suggested an idea which is present in most mmos that if the player is going to go afk they can simply set their status to "away" and then when they come back can untick it

All of this is irrelevant though because I doubt innogames even read the posts on this forum, or even if they do they have no plans to implement any of the ideas being suggested here. It would be nice once in a while to get messages from Innogames to know they are watching and will put the ideas forward to the people in charge of them etc :(

I mean there is only me and you online right now, out of a total of 50. 2/50 pretty much tells you all you need to know

Last edited by a moderator: