• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Make Fellowships Meaningful

DeletedUser1993

Currently there are many meaningless parts of this game, even Fellowships, apart from chatting and further aiding / trading ability, they are really pointless.

• Why not have a Fellowship leveling system that give bonuses to members, for example the Main Hall giving a KP or more (level depending), discounts on troop costs, troop training speedups, upgrade / tech unlocking discounts etc.
  • Why not have a Fellowship world where you fight to gain sectors, wonders could add to fellowship support pool that divide strength among controlled sectors such as you do in Forge of Empires
  • Just seems to me that being a member of a Fellowship is pretty pointless apart from the aforementioned aiding / trading ability and chat, why don't you have a world chat.

Just seems there is so much missing from this game that could make it so much better

Where is this game going, I'm starting to lose interest after progressing so far and spending real money .. if only I could turn back time I would have just stuck to playing Forge of Empires.

DeletedUser1925

so you want another FoE game? just different icons? :-D

Deleted User - 13667

Well i think it is not too bad an idea no matter how many times this is recycled

DeletedUser2023

Hmm
Some perks to being a part of an alliance, is not a bad idea. My angle is, the longer your taking part in that guild the better the perks you get, maybe titles etc?
Its an incentive for people to stay in the alliance they are in, because they would loose everything they have worked for etc, if they leave to join another.

Topaz

DeletedUser2098

I have to agree with the following:

so you want another FoE game? just different icons? :-D

Maybe instead of what already in FOE the developers of Elvenar could come up with something new that would make fellowship more meaningful.

DeletedUser

I agree, there is no real benefit to being in a fellowship other than chatting. Maybe if you added trades you can only do in your fellowship or activities or contests you can only participate if you are in a fellowship....would make the game more interesting

Cregganroe

Conjurer
Being in a fellowship (a good one) also means you will be getting polished regularly whereas if I relied just on my map neighbours I would only get about 3 polishes a day... In a good fellowship there is also help and advice and fair trading of 2*

DeletedUser1925

I agree, there is no real benefit to being in a fellowship other than chatting. Maybe if you added trades you can only do in your fellowship or activities or contests you can only participate if you are in a fellowship....would make the game more interesting

Sure there is benefit being in fellowship.

But there should be some competitions for FS as well... but more important is to fix EXISTING bugs and branch-less research tree.