• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Miserly disenchantment for Magic Residence

SkyRider99

Mentor
Here's an idea. How about giving (paying) players a fair return when we want to disenchant our MRs and MWs.

This is what is currently 'offered' :

1711504065888.png

I mean, fair suck of the sauce bottle Inno. It cost us 2,000 diamonds to buy these things, so you could at least give us 12K Spell Fragments in return for our generous patronage. Would it really kill you to be nice? Especially given that one does not often want/need to sell a Magic building.

Jake65

Sage
Here's an idea. How about giving (paying) players a fair return when we want to disenchant our MRs and MWs.

This is what is currently 'offered' :

View attachment 8485

I mean, fair suck of the sauce bottle Inno. It cost us 2,000 diamonds to buy these things, so you could at least give us 12K Spell Fragments in return for our generous patronage. Would it really kill you to be nice? Especially given that one does not often want/need to sell a Magic building.
Totally agree Skyrider99, magic buildings are seriously undervalued in SF terms.
My offer is 1800 with a level5 MA.
Nevertheless, I can get more SF for 25% worth of PPs.

owl76

Bard
It is 60 spell frags per square, as per any building, with a level 5 MA. What chapter it is from impacts size, so how many sf you get for it. 360 sf for my magic residence from chapter 3.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Me and my big mouth, sorry :oops:
It's out now, but I doubt if any mod/dev will ever read it though. They probably just use auto-bots to sweep the postings for poo-poo or wee-wee words and couldn't be bothered wasting their time on a terminal case like the Forum.

However, now you've let the cat out of the bag @Jake65, how can I get SFs by using Portal Profits? I'm a bit slow this morning. :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
It's out now, but I doubt if any mod/dev will ever read it though. They probably just use auto-bots to sweep the postings for poo-poo or wee-wee words and couldn't be bothered wasting their time on a terminal case like the Forum.

However, now you've let the cat out of the bag @Jake65, how can I get SFs by using Portal Profits? I'm a bit slow this morning. :)

I read it..... :cool:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D