• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Ulladoc

1. Ulladoc

Have you got the Bug?

@Hekata Thanks a lot for this tip. Disconnecting the DB worked for me. So at least I can make small amounts of Light Melee and Light Range troops while waiting the bug fix. Or preferably Inno rolling back the update so that we can improve the game
  2. Ulladoc

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Ulladoc +1
  3. Ulladoc

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

I have been in other games where the developer has closed the forum and replaced it with a Discord server. The Forum and the Discord server are completely different things which serve completely different needs of players. They are not interchangeable and one cannot replace the other. To lose...
  4. Ulladoc

Fire Phoenix Artifact for New/Young Players

I dont see the game as a competition against other players but just try to improve my own performance as best I can. I’m 3 months in and at Chapter 5. If I have a disadvantage compared with players who started years ago, then I can live with that and it doesnt trouble me. It’s fun trying to make...