• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by TeeJay1

1. TeeJay1

New round of Fellowship Adventures

Congratulations Inno you have finally managed to dampen the enthusiasm for Fellowship Adventures for traditionally the most successful FA Fellowship in this world at least. You have not listened ( or ignored ) the protests and advice given by many experienced players for reasons best known to...
  2. TeeJay1

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Coin Sacks requirement ? Inno, what have you done ?
  3. TeeJay1

Looking for 2 keen FA players and some newer players

We are Swagafythee with a long history of FA and Tournament success in Felyndral and are looking for a couple of fellows who would really like to give the FA a go. We have also recently launched the Swag Academy for those who would like to be Swag or a bit more Swag. You have nothing to lose but...
  4. TeeJay1

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

" Enemy unit types for each Tournament Province are selected at random, with different weighting based on Tournament type. This means that, while it is possible for each enemy unit type to appear during any Tournament, there are higher probabilities for specific units to appear than for others...
  5. TeeJay1

The Elite Warriors

:eek:
  6. TeeJay1

Opportunity - The Elite Warriors

Now 18th and opportunity gone, sorry :( Please let me know if you want contacting when opportunities arise in future, in the meantime please, please, have fun :) Regards TJ
  7. TeeJay1

Opportunity - The Elite Warriors

High ranked Fellowship has a rare opportunity for a new member. We are looking for you if - You are a committed tourney player (helps if you enjoy them) ! You want to be part of an evolving yet already successful Fellowship You like Adventures You can be bothered to give Neighbourly Help You...
  8. TeeJay1

Considering Options :)

Options considered and action taken. Thanks to all that messaged me :) TeeJay1, Jun 3, 2019 Please don't copy and paste my initial and superseded request, it only causes inconvenience to others misled in to thinking I'm looking !
  9. TeeJay1

Options considered and action taken. Thanks to all that messaged me :)
  10. TeeJay1

No worries Tri, I'm big enough old enough and ugly enough :) Thanks for the message though :)
  11. TeeJay1

Hi, Due to changes and departures I am looking at all options moving forward. I've been on the site as a noob for a little under a year, I'm an active visitor, participate in Adventures, am trying to set a minimum standard of 2k in each tourney. Boosts are planks, silks and gems though with the...
  12. TeeJay1

Looking for a Fellowship

Thank you ThunderingDarklord :)
  13. TeeJay1

Looking for a Fellowship

Found one, thank you :)
  14. TeeJay1

Looking for a Fellowship

Hi, New (1 week or so), inexperienced, looking for a Fellowship that can provide advice and help which, hopefully I can eventually reciprocate. Active member (thus far), ex KoC Top Alliance VC (Archmage here I think) but could do without the drama ! ;) UK based. Thanks and regards