• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Taku21

1. Version 1.181

Can someone explain the rationale for crafting costs? 3 pet food requires 2500 fragments and 1 phoenix artifact. The artifact costs 10k fragments and 3 blue prints. So, 1 pet food is worth 1 blueprint and 4k fragments? Who thought that was a good idea?
  2. Version 1.181

4 RR for a flower tile. 4 RR for one flower tile? You are joking I assume. Do you have an experienced customer voice in your developer discussions? If so, who are they so we can contribute meaninhfully to the discussions?
  3. Chapter migration

Hi Herodite, have you had an answer to the questions?
  4. Chapter migration

Will you leave incomplete research as incomplete? I would hate to arrive at a new chapter with all research complete and find I have an event quest to complete a research. I can tell you which research to leave incomplete if that helps.
  5. Chapter migration

Will you provide the affected players sufficient Royal Restorations and Blueprints to upgrade their buildings so they are useful in the new chapter? Some of us match our resource production to the needs of the spire and tourney for our chapters. If we cannot upgrade our buildings to the new...
  6. Chapter migration

Are you sure the timing is correct? Midway through an Event? So you end up in a chapter and your event buildings are from a different chapter?
  7. Video Ad's

I don't want to teach Grandma to suck eggs, but are you clear on the source of these ads (are they 3rd party?), the purpose of your ad blocker and the potential consequences of de-activating it?