• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Swill

1. Answered Badge Collection problems

I am getting the same thing in each of my 4 accounts. I click the badge collection icon to get the dialog showing all of the badges ready for harvest. Click to get a badge and the dialog closes but does not give me my badge. I have to open the dialog again to then get the badge. Yesterday I...
  2. Still looking for my perfect Fellowship

Just sent you a private message. Congratulations on finding a possible home. If you change your mind, please consider "Fangorn Foresters". ~ Swill
  3. Fangorn Forester

ONE SPOT REMAINS. Come join a fun, relaxed Fellowship that specializes in quickly growing the cities of young and new players. All you need is a Trader, focus on building only your boost manufactories, and we'll help you take care of the rest. We do participate in the weekly Tournaments and...
  4. Fangorn Forester

TWO SPOTS LEFT. We will take anyone who plays daily, gives neighborly help at least 4 times each week, and participates in the weekly Tourneys and Fellowship Adventures. Oh, and has a trader. We specialize in growing young/new cities quickly and promoting your resource boosts. Trades among...
  5. Fangorn Forester

Only 3 more member spots remain in our great fellowship. We are presently on the last chest in the Marble Tourney. Any questions, send me or Elsinorain an in-game message. Look forward to hearing from you!
  6. Version 1.79

Update: Just received a message from Support "Thank you for contacting the Elvenar support. We are aware of this problem happening in the game right now, and are working hard on resolving this.We apologize for the inconvenience this causes, and ask for your patience while we work on a...
  7. Version 1.79

I get the same error, Magisteria. I normally use the PC version of Opera, but I've also tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox and continue to get the error. I've tried clearing the browser cache to no avail. While the error dialog is present on the screen, I am able to type in my fellowship chat and...
  8. Evolution of the Phoenix

Okay, thanks. Kind of puts a wrench into my Essence calculations.
  9. Evolution of the Phoenix

What is the deal with the phoenix feathers needed to claim a prize? It has changed from 20 feathers to 30?
  10. Fangorn Forester

We are now up to 20 members! Only 5 more spots remaining. Jump on board and try us out -- send me or our Arch-Mage Elsinorain a message in-game with any questions and/or to get an invite.
  11. Fangorn Forester

Just 7 spots remain in Fangorn Foresters. We are a fun, laid back group that enjoys playing Elvenar together. We welcome players of any level and specialize in helping newer players to grow their cities quickly. For more information or an invite, send an in-game message to Swill or...
  12. Fangorn Forester

We just got the 10th Chest in the Steel Tourney AND placed 16th in the FA this week. All this with 12 participating members! We had a blast all working together. Come join us and experience what we are all about. ~ Swill
  13. Fangorn Forester

We are looking to add more members to our growing family. Like Leo mentioned, our friendly group has a nice atmosphere and zero drama. Plus we enjoy playing the game together. Any boosts accepted, but you must have at least a Trader. If you have questions or would like an invite, send me a...
  14. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

What is the deal with Sentient Goods production runs (the 3-hr and 9-hr) not counting for 1-day and 2-day runs, respectively, in this FA? It wasn't like this in previous FA's. I thought I was getting a head start by having my Steel and Marble sentient goods buildings make 2-day (9-hr sentient)...
  15. Closed | Contact Support login out error

it's been experienced by others, ravenhook, and reported. read the thread "login out error" for more details. some have been able to work around it by clearing their browser cache of cookies. this worked for me with opera in win 10, but it's frustrating to do this each time to switch...