• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by SkyRider99

1. SkyRider99

Answered Getting a head

That's a better guess than I had @kimkimkim. :) Very nice to hear from you again BTW. I missed you. :cool:
  2. SkyRider99

Mega Divine Seeds needed.

It's way past time when the game offered us beleaguered players with a building that produces a satisfactory quantity of Divine Seeds! Something like a 4x4 size with 20K seeds every 12 hours would be acceptable.
  3. SkyRider99

3-word game

elvish music wafted
  4. SkyRider99

Immortal?

Uber-Magus ? :) Thanks for the list @Pauly7. Having seen these numbers, your title is all the more impressive mate. Uber-impressive? :cool:
  5. SkyRider99

Thought for the Day!

:rolleyes:
  6. SkyRider99

Immortal?

Tell them we are watching them closely @Herodite. :)
  7. SkyRider99

Immortal?

Of course sagacity is a reflection of your erudition and wisdom @Jake65. But we can call you Rosemary, if you prefer petal. I'd be a dill to think that though. P.S. Basil said to say aloe to vera. She's had the caraway for repairs, but expects it back soon in mint condition. It could take...
  8. SkyRider99

Immortal?

Certainly an undeniable and indisputable fact @Herodite. :)
  9. SkyRider99

Immortal?

Captain! There are gremlins in the system!! (Anyone still remember The Twilight Zone? A very young William Shatner in this 1963 episode.)
  10. SkyRider99

Immortal?

Thanks @Jake65. Postings from yourself, and many others, keep me going. :)
  11. SkyRider99

Immortal?

@Pauly7 joined the Forum four years before me, and is Magus status. I'm safely assuming that is way beyond Immortal. :) Question for @Herodite or @Feridya or @Lelanya : Where can we find a full list of Forum titles and their requirements for number of postings submitted?
  12. SkyRider99

You knew it was coming....

Sometimes it's a fine line between intruding and caring. But it can be a good thing to consider others in your fellowship from time to time. :cool:
  13. SkyRider99

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

It's lonely at the top. :confused:
  14. SkyRider99

Immortal?

I just checked and found, https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/you-knew-it-was-coming.18469/page-22 Moving onwards now. :)