• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by SilverLunar

1. Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

I didn't complain about how important of a building. It's about the Chance to get items. As you said, this is a opportunity, but the event does not make players have more fun or excited, they make them more frustrated instead. With the Artifact-Spire-Event like this, you only have a short of...
  2. Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

Players in chapter 3 vs 13 are my fast typing to show you the difference between new player & not new player that you mentioned before. The main issue I want to tell is Chance to get item. The event for evolved building is quite easy for all, not all get full, but easily get up to lv 6-7. And...
  3. Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

Why a chapter 13 town must have chance to get Firebird? They join the game after the phoenix event, why that's their fault? So, they can't play the event, and have chance to get the item, but they can't not get it with the percentage like a lottery => their fault again, because they're bad luck...
  4. Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

I agree that new towns need take a while to know the meta of the game, but how long? Ex: What about a player in chapter 3 can get full artifacts in while a player in chapter 13 only got 1? And both of them join the game after the Phoenix event? Player join the game after the Phoenix event &...