• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Silent Tempest

1. You knew it was coming....

Using your analogy, it would more be like ordering some Heinz beans from a supermarket on a Monday to pick up the following Monday. Except that when you go to pick up the order, you learn that the supermarket stopped stocking Heinz beans on the Sunday. The supermarket can't go, "You can't have...
  2. You knew it was coming....

For the lolz, I'll play. That clause itself doesn't preclude a claim against inno, if they were to terminate operation of the game prematurely. If you buy shares in a company and that company ceases operations, for whatever reason, the money used to buy those shares is forfeited. However...
  3. You knew it was coming....

Crafting frags isn't a solution to the lack of frags if the recipe doesn't come up! Since the recipes appeared, I've managed to craft a grand total of 4 of them. But in the last 48 hours and 16 sips of clarity later, I haven't had any. My log in times ensure that I check out my MA in every...
  4. New Pet: New Frags Source

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I have a feeling that it would be a thankless task :D I reckon a 5-day timer for each would work, like the Polar Bear.
  5. New Pet: New Frags Source

With the latest AW change, to say that frags are in short supply would be an understatement. With 600k+ needed to level a single AW, a new source of frags is needed. I've touched on this idea in the associated General Discussion thread but will give a few more ideas here. First pet idea: A pet...
  6. You knew it was coming....

I guess that solves the mystery of which player inno modelled this "improvement" on :D
  7. You knew it was coming....

Only if they made that AW available to everyone immediately, i.e. it cannot be a chapter-specific AW. People in chapter 1 cannot wait until chapter 22 or whatever to get access to it. I'm in chapter 15 and cannot wait until chapter 22 or whatever, either ;)
  8. You knew it was coming....

Agreed, make frags a tourney reward and increase the number gained in the Spire. The frags issue is the main problem. Needing 600k+ frags to upgrade a single AW is neither positive, nor an improvement. And I've yet to read a single comment singing its praises. Here's a fun idea: everyone earns...
  9. You knew it was coming....

No one is running a frags surplus of 600k+, which would allow them to upgrade a single AW from level 1 to 35. I defy you to single out a single player that has a frags surplus of 1.2 MILLION+, which would allow them to upgrade 2 AWs from level 1 to 35. Or 1.8 MILLION+, which would allow them to...
  10. You knew it was coming....

Wouldn't it have made sense to roll out the grand plan re spell fragments before rolling out the part that requires players to gain and spend 600k+ spell fragments to upgrade a single AW from level 1 to level 35? As it stands, the devs have brought AW upgrades to a screeching halt. And would...
  11. Other Black Friday offer: +300% diamonds for ALL

Dear inno, I believe that if you offered a +300% diamond purchase offer today, to everyone, you would make an absolute killing in sales. On this day, of all days, more people will be looking for newer and better offers. What better way to boost profits than to capitalise on that raised...
  12. Aqua Splendor

I do have one criticism. In previous events, one of the quests may have been to "buy KP" but there was always an "or" option. This made it palatable to those who already had extortionately priced KP purchases. This was a change made on the basis of criticism in earlier events when "buy KP" was a...
  13. Aqua Splendor

Let's be honest, set buildings are nothing more than frag fodder...though some do have a visual aesthetic, if that's your thing. But I like the fact that inno does one event with good quality buildings, followed by an event with buildings that are utter garbage. There's no regret or anxiety when...
  14. New Game Features Magic Academy: production, crafting, availability etc.

You made me splutter water all over my keyboard! Now you've said it, yes, lawyers and estate agents have made an art of annoying their entire customer base and somehow still get paid exorbitant amounts of money. There's clearly some dark juju going on there.
  15. Video Ad's

Omg, that is so embarrassingly duh! Thank you for reminding me and the swift reply :)