• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by richardo56

1. richardo56

Army Camp Selection

Good idea. I do same but start with Mercenary camp.
  2. richardo56

Expensive Spell Fragments

Ha ha ha ha is it April 1st yet
  3. richardo56

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

OH NO NOT THE A WORD!
  4. richardo56

Cauldron

Thankyou for your replys, I need to sit down with a large note pad. Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble!
  5. richardo56

Cauldron

Just read throu the findings of silly bubbles and tried a few things and am still non the wiser. Maybe this Cauldron is not for me!
  6. richardo56

You knew it was coming....

It would be be better if they gave us a pick of crappy offers instead of forcing goods on us we dont need.
  7. richardo56

Cauldron

This may have been said before but how about a recipe book for the cauldron. How can you make anything when you dont Know what is required. My Elven curry is awful. I need a good reason to use the old iron pot.
  8. richardo56

Is anybody out there?

A great disturbance in the force, must have been a five bean cassarol.
  9. richardo56

Just to let you know that i had an e-mail from Discord saying i have to change my user name by March or they will change it for me? What is going on, can we not call ourselves what we want any more.
  10. richardo56

One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

As Private Fraizer off Dads Army would say where doomed.
  11. richardo56

One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

I wonder if it would be against the rules to post personal in game messages to archmages and politly ask them to talk to their members about SAVING THE FORUM !!!!!!!
  12. richardo56

Looks like all those posting on the forum are officialy not being listened to. AHHHHHHHHHHH!
  13. richardo56

Answered Chap18, Gate of Dimensions

I think all large cities will struggle on certain badges like staffs, hats & wonders. I some times think is it worth the effort. We shall see when the FA starts. It could be a case of buy your self to the top with the offers inno will offer?
  14. richardo56

Is it easier to upgrade Ancient Wonders now?

Anyone can see that 80 years is an utterly unreasonable timescale. I am not going to live till 160 years old. Thing i may dig out my old CD games like Pharaoh I have a better chance of finnishing it.
  15. richardo56

Tournament of Magic (new event)

Is this chapter 22 building fair ground attractions or a new Wonder.