• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Princessa Juliette

1. The Lost City Players seeking active tourney players

Hi all, Like to play the tournament? Like to play in FAs? The Lost City Players are looking for 2 new players currently. We are an active fellowship who have rules about playing the tournament, but no rules around anything else. We like active players, who give neighbourly help a few...
  2. World Map Player Movement Changes

Thanks all for the clarification on the checkbox. :)
  3. World Map Player Movement Changes

I would have no problem moving as I am surrounded by cities that haven't grown for months now and don't give neighbourly help all that often. But, and this might be a really stupid question, where is this box that you can tick / untick if you want to / don't want to move? I've been through...
  4. Recruiting in Lost City Players

Hi there, Do you enjoy doing the tournaments each week? Do you love team spirit when doing the Fellowship Adventures? The Lost City Players fellowship are currently seeking 2 new members who like doing both of the above. We achieve 10 chests in the tournament each week, which is good for...
  5. The Musketeers Arising seeking two new fellows

Hi there, The Musketeers Arising FS in Felyndral are seeking two new members. We are a no-rules FS, pride ourselves on that. But we do like a player to regularly do neighbourly help and to join in on the tournament weekly. Friendly bunch. Just lost two players who are having to deal...
  6. Upcoming FA

Does anybody know when the next FA is starting please? Got people in my FS asking. Thanks PJ
  7. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

Ok, that's fair enough, but why should I get different amounts of scrolls for the same quest in different cities? That doesn't make sense.
  8. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

So I have just done quest 71 out of 74. And I just noticed that I got 65 scrolls for it on two of my cities, but only 63 scrolls for it in Arendyll. Elven Gems of Knowledge site says that I should get 70 scrolls for it. So why am I getting less for it and different amounts in different...
  9. Answered Sorcerors and Dragons chapter

Oh !!!! Can't remember now, cos I've declined it. But if it said "gain", then you don't need 1000 capacity space? I must read things properly. Thanks for the clarification.
  10. Answered Sorcerors and Dragons chapter

Help! Not sure what I am missing here. I have a quest to get 1000 arcane necromancers, 1000 arcane alchemists, etc. In the sorcerers and dragons chapter. But my campus only has 750 capacity for each. I am already at level 4 for the campus and I can't upgrade it any further. So how am I...
  11. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

Thank you Herodite. :)
  12. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

Ah so might be better if it said "event STARTS in 72 hours" then. Was hopeful that might be the case. :)
  13. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

I've had something appear in my game for it, says there are 71.56 hours left on the event? Has a padlock though, so can't do anything with it? Have I missed something??
  14. The Lost City Players seeks new member

Hi all, We are currently recruiting for a member whose boosted goods are marble and silk. An active player required who visits most days of the week as we all play more or less on a daily basis. We regularly achieve 10 chests in the Tournaments. We regularly play the spire also. Very...
  15. Question Event progress

Thank you very much indeed. :)