• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by mrsr1980

1. Research

Hiya, thanks very much for your reply, I'm completely novice not sure I like the sound of goods decaying overnight that might be enough to put me off playing later on. I'll see how it goes I've got 4 things in my research tab waiting to be unlocked but I need the resources to be able to do...
  2. Research

Thank you for your reply and support I realised after I posted that there was an "ideas and suggestions" forum so I did post again in there just to be safe hopefully someone hears and helps us out. I find myself quickly doing what needs done in this game then ducking out to play other games...
  3. Research

Don't you think it would be helpful to be able to dip in and bank some resources to help unlock some of the things in the research tab. So when you need 30000:coin: 2250 :supply: 250:marble: and 90 :steel:, it would be good if every now and again you could add to it like you do with the :kp:s...