• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by MottyDon

1. One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

Well said from me too. There is so much useful info here found in posts that you can read through. Discord is like taking all the posts and throwing them in a bucket.
  2. Answered Upgrading Moonstone Library

I sold mine and then got it all back through Crafting at my current Chapter. Found that cheaper than using RR's on it and it didn't take long to get all parts again.
  3. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

MottyDon +1
  4. Have combats become harder?

Thanks for your replies. I'm currently in Woodelves and have been for a while. Never had issues before with combat, always knew how far to push them before losing too many. Used to fight around 13 to 16 proveniences in Tourney, each round, but now getting defeated on the 7th. Other Players in...
  5. Have combats become harder?

Not sure if anyone has noticed this, but our Fellowship has. We have fond in both Tourney and spire, that combat rounds are a lot harder and losing at lot more troops and also easy battles early on. Anyone else experiencing this?