• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Mahariel

1. Mahariel

Book Recommendations & Reviews

I second the recommendations already made, and add my own: - The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (series, urban fantasy, 17 books so far, most of them 5/5 reads) - The Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett ( 41 main novel, divided in sub-series - The City Watch novels are a personal favorite) - Good...
  2. Mahariel

Changes to Ancient Wonders - BETA

They say they want AWs to be a steady challenge as if they weren't challenging enough already.
  3. Mahariel

The Wanderers seek new members

The Wanderers are a small group of friendly players looking to grow their fellowship. There are no minimum requirements and everyone is welcome, regardless of level. We like to play the tournaments and spire every week and are especially enthusiastic in the fellowship adventures, so if that's...
  4. Mahariel

Answered How many sentient goods manufacturies do I need?

Thank you for your advice everyone, I'm glad I won't need to build and upgrade too many manufacturies from scratch!
  5. Mahariel

Answered How many sentient goods manufacturies do I need?

I have just started the Elementals chapter and I have marble/moonstone as my boosted sentient good. Can someone please advise me how many sentient good manufacturies will be enough for each tier? Space is getting hard to come by and I really need to start planning way, way ahead. Thank you in...
  6. Mahariel

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Thank you very much, this helps a lot!
  7. Mahariel

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Pardon my ignorance @Lelanya but what does version G or version H mean? I assume it has something to do with the waypoint requirements, so is there anywhere I can see all the FA versions so I can better prepare for this and future rounds?
  8. Mahariel

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Mahariel +1
  9. Mahariel

Answered Magical Chess Set reoccurrence

Thank you for the speedy reply, this is what I was hoping to hear :)
  10. Mahariel

Answered Magical Chess Set reoccurrence

I crafted the Magical chess set when I was pretty low level and now the bonuses it gives (gold and supplies) are no longer useful to me. I noticed that once I crafted it, the pieces stopped showing up in the crafting menu in MA. My question is, if I sell the set, will the recipes show up again...
  11. Mahariel

The Wanderers are recruiting!

This is a new fellowship with relatively new players. Everyone is welcome regardless of level, as long as they maintain a reasonable level of activity, meaning at least some contribution in tournaments, spire and fellowship adventures. I, Archmage Mahariel, will do my best to help out anyone who...