• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by magrat101

1. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

..... and please be aware Inno, not everyone posts on the forum but that doesn't mean it is not appreciated... some people just come to read and learn from others
  2. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

+1 from magrat101...... i will NEVER use discord
  3. New round of Fellowship Adventures

I agree @SkyRider, version H is NOT an improvement. I've spent the past 24 hours picking a route through stage 3 and posting "PLEASE STAY ON THE PATH" messages every ten minutes. No fun for anyone :( I don't entirely agree with your suggestions for improvement. I don't like "first past the...
  4. The Cauldron

I've been hearing rumours that we will "need" the cauldron for the FA that starts on Tuesday? Is this true? And if so, what will the cauldron do in the FA?
  5. The Cauldron

I'm glad you brought this up Heymrdiedier. For a long time I have been concerned about the way orcs are treated in Elvenar. They are a guest race, sentient, and they are also a commodity. This feels WRONG to me and one day I will leave Elvenar because of it. Or Inno could just sort it out - why...
  6. 'Winter Magic' questline event starts in Beta 11th November 2022

Thanks @Jackluyt for your HUGE contribution to the Elvenar community. Best of luck with the next stage of your life.
  7. Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

end of chapter 14 main hall level 30 31000 coin badge 15912 51%
  8. Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Just took 20 minutes making 7 coins badges on a PC. A little bit quicker on a tablet because the neighbour visits go faster. How many players have that much time to spend on one kind of badge?
  9. Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Grrrrr... like many of us I'm in a fellowship whose members range from "love the FA" to "waste of time but I'll do it to help the fellowship" to "hate it, let's just get through the easiest route collect the arfefacts". Some of the recent changes (easy-to-collect badges, easy-to-see list of...
  10. Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Whoever in the Inno team suggested the change to the coin requirements.... do you actually PLAY this game?
  11. Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Not a happy bunny! Thrown out 3 times so far. And the coin requirements are way beyond crazy.
  12. Chapter 20,then what?

Maybe in the next chapter we could build our cities upwards (to make better use of existing space) or into a second dimension (a guest race that we visit through a wormhole) or buy eco-friendly add-ons for buildings and gain boosts as a reward, or stop enslaving orcs (now that would be a...
  13. I'd like to know you better :-)

Pauly, I like the look of your Aren city with all it's little neighbourhoods. I like green space, so my cities always have trees - I keep the willows long after it is efficient to have them and place event buildings with trees whenever possible. My cities also have permanent open green spaces. I...
  14. Production of Pet Food.

May I refer you to a recent discussion on this topic in the Beta forum. Some people here have contributed to that discussion but others may not have seen it. One of these links should work. Other - "Produce" Pet Food in the MA as well as craft it. | Elvenar Beta Forum...