• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Lillybob

1. Other Gendered honorifics

I must admit I usually don’t and before reading this thread I wouldn‘t have been able to tell you how the quests were worded or what title they gave me.
  2. Two Suggestions - All (chat World) and Time Boosters ideas

I’m pretty certain there is a global chat in Forge of Empires that seemed to work fine when I played that, so I can’t see a reason why it couldn‘t be introduced here. However, if I remember correctly it was mainly used by top players and guilds to insult each other so I never bothered reading it...
  3. Other Gendered honorifics

I really like this idea. I‘m sure we will have non binary players that don’t identify with any particular gendar so I think this would be a great improvement for them.
  4. Declinable quests without scrolling

Thanks for explaining Silmaril. I did suspect there would be a reason for it. My wrists and fingers are just going to have to man up and take on the challenge I guess : )
  5. Declinable quests without scrolling

Hi, I am relatively new to the game and completely new to the forum so I apologise if this has been discussed in the past. I am loving playing this game and am really enjoying it. I play exclusively on iPad so not sure what this is like on the PC, but I wondered if it would be possible to have...