• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Laonna

1. New neighbourhoods

I have been playing the game for about six years, and this is the first time that I have been moved to a totally new neighbourhood. Usually, just some of my neighbours move. Most of my neighbours appear to be newbies although I have not checked them all. One of my friends has noticed the same...
  2. 1KP invaders in wonders

As I said before, if 1 KP hunters get a chest, it is a chest that would disappear into the ozone anyway. :) If you don't like KP hunters, set up some KP threads in your fellowship and take the chests yourself. That is the best way around this. KP hunters only hunt where they think that they...
  3. Wouldn't it be nice?

And, at a certain point you can't progress if you don't do the chapters. That is where I am. :)
  4. Wouldn't it be nice?

Please check out Gems of Elvenar for info about chapters. If you are not already doing so, go to ElvenStats and load ElvenArchitect from there. It will help you to design your city effectively. :)
  5. Wouldn't it be nice?

I have posted this in Ideas and Suggestions too. Maybe, Inno will come up with some ideas. :) I can't understand how you can really progress in the game if you do not do the chapters.
  6. Wouldn't it be nice?

I am in a high ranking fellowship, and I know that many of us are getting tired of dealing with all of the levels. We are always getting rid of stuff to get space, and getting tired of levels that take more and more space. Many high ranking players have quit. I have enough teleported stuff to...
  7. 1KP invaders in wonders

I am one too, but we are only getting chests that would disappear into the ozone anyway. Maybe, you should plant a few KP on us. :)
  8. Improvements to FS messaging system

You can use emojis to highlight threads. Shouldn't be problem. :)
  9. 1KP invaders

I also agree with Pauly7. Set up some KP Threads, and then, you will not have a problem with hunters.
  10. 1KP invaders

Hunting is all part of the game. Hunters will drop 1 KP in the hope of getting something back. If they are still there when the Wonder is completed, then, they are getting a chest that would disappear into the ozone anyway, so what is the harm? If not, they are gone. My friends and I also...
  11. Wouldn't it be nice?

I am in a high ranking fellowship, and I know that many of us are getting tired of dealing with all of the levels. We are always getting rid of stuff to get space, and getting tired of levels that take more and more space. Many high ranking players have quit. I have enough teleported stuff to...