• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Kazzandra

1. Immortal?

You’re a community manager. Interesting. I play on 2 servers. One I pay money for diamonds. The other. No way. There are no deals. The result is 2 different kingdoms, because I buy diamonds in order to buy expansions. This means one kingdom has significantly more space than the other...
  2. Immortal?

You definitely are SPECIAL!
  3. Immortal?

I’m very sorry I took for granted how helpful soggyshorts was way back when
  4. Immortal?

Great show and that scared the poopookakapeepee out of me!
  5. Immortal?

'Forum Addict', Wow! That’s a cool moniker! Especially considering Never mind I dont want to get ——
  6. You knew it was coming....

This event feels especially slow. The idea of seeing how much or how often a member participates in the spire, also applies to other parts of the game. The issue I have is thinking I am being intrusive by focusing on other members instead of minding my own business and my gameplay. During...
  7. Immortal?

Because the thread was removed and replaced by less relevant and more myopic topics. I could go further but it’s better to move on
  8. Immortal?

What does the hat mean in the ascended good trade? And Where is “you knew it was coming “?
  9. Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

Move black jack to red queen And Black ten to red jack Thank you so much It was bothering me
  10. Armouries & Required Culture

Hmmm… I’m just trying to get through a chapter as quickly as possible, and if I can skip some research along the way, so much the better. There doesn’t seem to be “extra creativity “ in these late chapters. I’m not complaining about that. The game hasn’t become harder to figure out. Same ole...
  11. Immortal?

Yes! Congratulations! And you deserve even more recognition for keeping us entertained through an enormous amount of postings! You have no idea how valuable your efforts have been for quite awhile now! Too bad my memory sucks Just curious… is there something above/better than “immortal “?
  12. The Season of Triumph (from Beta-Discord)

Worth it just for disenchanting even if we can’t place or use it all. And it keeps me involved even more than events an FAs.
  13. Improve information in summonings

Yeah! That memory has not maintained its efficiency over these long, long years. I wish I could remember what I posted
  14. Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

Congratulations on chapter 18.
  15. You knew it was coming....

There’s many types of fellowships