• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Istolan

1. Scout Indicator

I agree. The tick similar to what we get when MA crafting is complete would be a good visual reminder.
  2. Scout Indicator

On the Main City screen, if you are playing on a browser, you can hover your mouse pointer over the World Map icon and it will tell you how much time is left before the scouting is completed or that 'There is no active scouting'. I don't use the APP, so I can't say what it does.
  3. User Interface Split Notifications

Yes, that would be a nice enhancement to the notification tool. And the code already exists at Inno...it is a feature available in Forge of Empires (FoE), but it is provided all in one queue. They give their users about 4-6 days of notifications and provide optional filters to limit the output...
  4. Ragged Flag - Felyndral

Accepting applications now. The ideal candidates are: 1) Active - at least 4 times a week. 2) Established - in or above Chapter V. 3) Focused on producing boosted goods only. 4) Boosted Goods - at least 2 of the following: Marble, Planks, Crystal, Silk, MDust, Gems Or more...