• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by HexeAlix

1. 8 years of building

If I go looking for a new game then certainly won't consider anything from Inno, MTG or any of their subsidiaries ... won't deal with a company that can't be trusted :(
  2. You knew it was coming....

Feeling a bit sorry for the mods, here and on other forums, having to deal with the fallout from the inexplicable and indefensible! Think I'd have resigned
  3. You knew it was coming....

The US forum is calling for a protest, 2 day break from playing the game, this Tuesday and Wednesday, midnight to midnight GMT. Interesting ...
  4. 8 years of building

Or perhaps someone on the take from another gaming company, because who wouldn't want to do this much reputational damage to the opposition?
  5. You knew it was coming....

Kicking, yes. Sad that we feel it necessary
  6. You knew it was coming....

So, if it's not the death knell of the game, is it perhaps the death knell of AWs? We all got quite selective with AWs after the tourney calc was changed to include AW levels. Are we about to become even more selective? But even if we do, how to factor in the next change to the goalposts? If a...
  7. You knew it was coming....

Good to see Inno taking the opportunity to have a sale, having just significantly increased the demand for certain items. Not buying btw.
  8. Video Ad's

The permissions button disappeared (from App)?
  9. You knew it was coming....

Then is this a case of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing?
  10. You knew it was coming....

Are they perhaps trying to retire the game?
  11. You knew it was coming....

Wasn't me :(
  12. You knew it was coming....

Start rummaging in inventory for culture buildings to replace those increasingly expensive/useless AWs?
  13. You knew it was coming....

Seem to recall something about EEs only working when culture is greater than 100% ... or do I misremember? ETA: Elvenar Wiki says EE is only effective if your Basic Culture Bonus is at least 125%
  14. You knew it was coming....

Suggestion for next AW to be developed ... The White Elephant
  15. Release Notes

Inno has a rare and special talent ...