• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Gytha

1. Chapter 15 - So hard to advance

It is a horrible chapter and don’t the mean players know it with their unfair trades. I got through it with 2 tier 6 manus, sometimes using spells on them and by putting up a lot of 3 star trades myself.
  2. You knew it was coming....

Inno messed up by making diamonds too readily available. I only do the first floor of the spire, now all my residences and workshops are magic. With the tournament changes even my easy going fellowships can get enough blueprints to upgrade them. Why would I buy diamonds? Can’t see how these...
  3. One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

The trouble is that the forums have been so good because they are not that busy. We have had a core of people with a lot of knowledge and advice. One only needed to google and get sent here or to the US forum to find the answer. In and out - done. That just won't be possible with discord.
  4. Answered daily gifts

I think diamonds cost a bit more on the app because Google and Apple take a percentage. The daily gift goes some way to make up for that.
  5. Chest stealers in Ancient Wonders

Kp hunting is part of the game for some fellowships. I think it is rather sad that they have the time to be bothered. The odd 1 is easily disposed of by a fellowship with active threads and kp perks. Larger donations are more problematic. They are not always selfish or malicious though. A...
  6. Ask the Devs on Discord!

Perhaps it is time for Elvenar2? Other games seem to do it. Something with unicorns maybe? People seem to like them. There are still plenty of mythical creatures to choose from that Inno hasn't touched yet. Hope it would have a forum.
  7. Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Gytha +1
  8. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

Ok, here is a message from a lurker in support for the forums. As Hekata says, we usually find what we need here without having to post. Whatever the outcome, my thanks to all you wise ones for the knowledge you have shared over the years.
  9. The Silver Horde - 2 Vacancies for Active Players

We are a casual but active fellowship. Many of us are daily players, but so long as you do something a few times a week this may be the fellowship for you. None of the fellowship activities are compulsory. We are not a 10 chest fellowship although we do manage this from time to time. We are a...