• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Gavranokt

1. Gavranokt

Answered Upgrading Moonstone Library

How many of us, or how many times we upgrade them? I guess the first one. I upgrade only part of my Moonstone Library, to save "restoraticles" (Royal Restoration thingies). When it will become obsolete, I intend to dismantle it and then repeat the process of building it. But, if in the future I...
  2. Gavranokt

The Joys Of Recruiting

Heh, one profile on every world. Nice. I never figured it out how people have time for that many profiles. I lose too much on my only one.
  3. Gavranokt

User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

It looks like a sneaky way of making the forum be gradually forgotten. As I understood from the comments there is still something in the game / app that is leading to the forum. However, it is removed from main view, and can be easily missed, like it actually happened to me. I found out about it...
  4. Gavranokt

Too many *small* trades

Huh. It's funny to me, until recently I was making big offers only, but as the time was passing and many of my offers weren't being accepted, and as I was looking at these small trades that are there all the time, I thought to myself that it was a good strategy and started doing it too! Didn't...
  5. Gavranokt

The Joys Of Recruiting

Yeah, I feel you mate. My fellowship have the same problem for an year now. And it's so frustrating! We even had an example when a player responded to the private message, said he will join, and then ghosted us. Some weeks later, we see him in another fellowship! That was the height of the...
  6. Gavranokt

My First And Only Suggestion

+ 100! Even though this is an older thread, and I already am giving my support in the petition "Save the Forums", I am expressing it here as well. There can be no harm in helping wherever, and whoever anywhere in the forums. Let's stir up the hive by being present (and loud) everywhere! We need...
  7. Gavranokt

Forum Archive - iDavis Community Knowledge

To me personally, this is more an act of defeat than reaching our goals. Because in a way, it aids InnoGames (or whoever owns the game) in their action to shut down the forum. Now they can use this, no matter how much we preserve by it, as an additional argument and reafirmation of their...
  8. Gavranokt

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Gavranokt +100! This is our forum. It has aided us well, and we don't want it do be killed This initiative has the utmost support from me