• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by finzles

1. finzles

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

finzles + 1
  2. finzles

Interesting event buildings - spice it up!

And it was an excellent point, well made.
  3. finzles

@CrazyWizard Ooo, they sound really interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing what turns up over the next few events!
  4. finzles

Then I apologise @Sir Derf Goodness knows that in the past I’ve said things that were misinterpreted.
  5. finzles

You don’t appear to be very pleasant, but maybe you don’t mean to be as hostile as you sound.
  6. finzles

And for players who don’t want that extra layer, they still get the basic ability of the building, so they’re still getting something from the building.
  7. finzles

This one could be useful for coin sacks during FAs
  8. finzles

ooo, that’s good!
  9. finzles

But the crux of it all is that then we are making connections between the event building and other mechanics of the game, linking things together and not only collecting more goods, supplies, troops.
  10. finzles

Never n Naturally I am not up to speed on the abilities provided by all AWs and other event buildings, so forgive me if any of these are too similar to anything already available within the game. I am also at a very early stage in the game, I have yet to unlock my first guest settlement, so my...
  11. finzles

Sorry, forgot to respond to that part. I’m glad that you liked those other buildings, they pre-date my return to the game so I haven’t seen them in action. I often see them available to craft but I only have one or two evolving spells (if I have any at all) so haven’t crafted one yet. If I...
  12. finzles

Okay, let’s take the Bears and the Phoenixes as examples. They were useful immediately, regardless of chapter, AND they brought a little complexity and interest. Fire Phoenix boosted troop damage power, Storm boosted MM spell effects. Polar Bear reduced the tourney province cooldown, Brown...
  13. finzles

Which is great once you’re in a chapter which requires seeds… What are we supposed to do, spend a ton of RRs upgrading it every chapter just so we can finally get seeds? ‍
  14. finzles

I have recently returned to the game after a long hiatus. I started a new city because I was totally overwhelmed by my old chapter xv city, I couldn’t remember how it all worked. I remember the glory days of events: bears, phoenixes, amazing combos. I gotta say that I am so bored by the recent...
  15. finzles

Answered Scouting

I contacted support and it’s fixed! Looks as though they’ve reset it, the next batch of provinces are all easy now. Thank goodness.