• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Fernlee

1. Answered Desert Watchtower

Thank you very much Sir Derf , I’ll check on my PC tonight and watch my troop numbers before I collect them next time. Handy little bonus if that is the case !
  2. Answered Desert Watchtower

Can anyone tell me what the Desert Watchtower actually produces please? ….. It looks like the symbol my Mercenary Camp makes when the Drone Riders & Blossom Mage are ready to collect ….. I’ll try & take a screenshot next time they are ready.
  3. Answered Magic Academy & Superior Elixir

Sorry KimKimKim I should have been clearer , they are 2 separate quests …. I’m almost there with the upgrading of my Elixir manufactory Thank you for your helpful advice everyone
  4. Answered Magic Academy & Superior Elixir

In the Quest it says “ Donate to the Magic Academy “ I have attached the little blurb- it’s definitely something to do with the Cauldron……. It will have to wait until tomorrow when I get more witch points ! Thanks for your help ‍♀️
  5. Answered Magic Academy & Superior Elixir

Thanks Silly Bubbles , any ideas on the Donation to the Magic Academy?
  6. Answered Magic Academy & Superior Elixir

Hi all, I hope you can help me. My smaller city is Chapter 5 Winyandor in Humans & my quests are asking for a Donation to the Magic Academy & to have a Superior Elixir building . What level is a Superior Elixir building & does it need research ? ( I’m almost at the end of the chapter & haven’t...