• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by dennise

1. Improve information in summonings

Add to the information for each building to show what CCs or RRs you get if you sell them. That way we could judge whether to sell or disenchant.
  2. Collect all button for FA

How about a collect all button for the badges in the FA. Its really silly having to click for every kind of badge.
  3. You knew it was coming....

If that was Inno's plan @Anni-Lizzie it definitely backfired . I have spent quite a lot of money in the past but when the AW changes hit I decided never to buy anything again. There's no way I can get large amounts of RRs so as soon as I hit that level on an AW I will be stuck for eternity.
  4. Fellowship Adventures

I've decided not to participate in any more FA. The rewards just aren't worth the stress. I'm hoping the other members of my FS feel the same way so I don't feel guilty for not helping.
  5. Fellowship Adventures

Why does everyone keep saying Beta? It's the live worlds not Beta.
  6. Answered How to strengthen army

One of my FS is asking how to strengthen his army as they die quickly in battle. I'm a pacifist so I know nothing about troops. What advice should I give him?
  7. Beta Fellowship Adventures

I've decided to opt out of future FAs. They're just not worth the stress and disruption to my cities. I hope I can persuade the other members of my fellowships to do the same, so I don't feel guilty about not helping. But guilt or not I'm not taking part any more.
  8. You knew it was coming....

I think that 50% reduction was just for chapter 21 @SkyRider99
  9. All these posts are so old. This is NEW, URGENT!

Which server and world are you in?
  10. Question Problem with builder

I had a street to put it on but the building didn't appear so I could place it. It appears to be stuck in the builder. I'm hoping support can fix the problem.
  11. Question Problem with builder

I refreshed the game but it's still blocked. My other builders finished and I built 3 workshops with no trouble. I can't sell the building because it won't appear in my city. It looks like I'll have to get onto support.
  12. Question Problem with builder

I tried to build a workshop and got the message 'no street'. I don't understand why I would get this and there appears to be no way to cancel the build. Will i be stuck with only 4 builders for eternity? My other builders are all busy so I can't check if this is a one-off problem. Has anyone...
  13. Answered Amuni quest

Thanks @Jake65 that did the trick.
  14. Answered Amuni quest

I just started Amuni chapter and I have a quest to deliver 5000 orcs. I have no idea what this means and would appreciate some help.
  15. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Any bets on when we get the next diamond sale?