• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Autumn Breeze

1. Autumn Breeze

Choice of Avatars

I don't think I will justify that with an answer, other than to say that I am proud to be Female, and would like a choice of a Female avatar when I have worked so hard in the Event.
  2. Autumn Breeze

Choice of Avatars

Hi, I just want to point out that the Avatars you can win in the last 2 Events have both been male... Why can't we have a choice of Male or Female?
  3. Autumn Breeze

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

HI, I am just into Chapter 6, Dwarves, and although I have my NH set on Main Hall, and have done NH on my Fellowship and World Map, and have several Magic Residences, I have only managed to get 1... Yes ONE Sack of Coin! I should have far more by now! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, I...
  4. Autumn Breeze

Allegiant Galaxy has 3 vacancies

If you are an active player, and would like to join a happy group achieving: • 10 Chests weekly in Tournaments (Gotta love those Blueprints!) • Silver Spire Fellowship rewards each week (Gotta love those Diamonds!) • Active Wondermail threads. Please contact PippinJnr (AM) or myself... or...
  5. Autumn Breeze

Question Perks - reset?

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough... Our Fellowship has just gotten past the Silver Spire chest rewards, up to the next notch.... How many extra Perk points would we accumulate towards next week?
  6. Autumn Breeze

Question Perks - reset?

No, I think that's the experience points the team is awarded, that can then go towards upgrading Perks...?
  7. Autumn Breeze

Question Perks - reset?

Hi, can someone please explain how to calculate how many Perk points are added to your Fellowships Spire Perk archive? I understand that it's based on the Fellowship score position above the last prize chest... Is it a set amount (eg 10 points) per notch in Spire position, or is it calculated...
  8. Autumn Breeze

Production of Pet Food.

Yes, as a beginner, I started off with the Beginner Pack, which included, I think it was 7 Magic Residences and 3 Magic Workshops... It would be so nice to give them a skin to make them look like a beautiful magic residential tree...
  9. Autumn Breeze

Production of Pet Food.

Actually, I don't think it's a bad idea... Since they are included with Spells under our Inventory, they should also be able to be 'Produced' along with other Spells...
  10. Autumn Breeze

Version 1.154

Hi, is it a bug that Broken Shards don't seem to be given out as Tournament encounter rewards for Chapter 3 cities that have already cleared AW research and also opened Spire?
  11. Autumn Breeze

Minor differences in the progress before Chapter VI.

OK, it seems they have implemented some of these changes... ...and no mention of it in any of the Update Info... SNEAKY! My smaller city, Autumn Chill, was already existing well before it happened, I have the Spire opened from Chapter 3, and play Tournament and Spire regularly, but for some...
  12. Autumn Breeze

Easter Eggstravaganza

Thankyou! ♡
  13. Autumn Breeze

Easter Eggstravaganza

Hi, I don't know if my entry went in? I have had internet issues due to bad weather... Could someone please let me know so I can do it again if it didn't go thru?
  14. Autumn Breeze

Relics and Spell Fragments are crucial to the Magic Academy production and crafting... If they think the Magic Academy is required from Chapter 1, then the resources should be made available for it from that time on....
  15. Autumn Breeze

Thankyou Killiak... This thread is here for discussion, and I have put forward my view as I am entitled to ... I am standing up for players who don't yet realise what these changes mean... Just wondering out of curiosity... Just how many beginner players are testing this in beta? .... and...