• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Anni-Lizzie

1. Anni-Lizzie

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

Bees are gorgeous
  2. Anni-Lizzie

You knew it was coming....

Surely not?
  3. Anni-Lizzie

Nope, I don’t share a map with any of my fellowship members, yet they too are reporting the same. Although one recently go moved. My zombie cities escalated after covid and has been rising ever since, but now have taken a huge jump again.
  4. Anni-Lizzie

Wishful, but no… that plateaued a while ago… this is way different
  5. Anni-Lizzie

…will anyone ever actually hear us knock knock knocking on wood!
  6. Anni-Lizzie

I’d love to know from the inside just how many numbers playing have dropped. My map is literally half full of coin neighbors. Trades especially for high chapter required goods through the merchant are so slow you loose more through decay before you can actually build up requirements for chapter...
  7. Anni-Lizzie

I kind of agree… until you get to the 5-10-15-20 level and it starts asking for masses amounts of RR’s. How will any of us ever get ok with that unless we buy masses amounts of diamonds to get more ‘stuff’ - hey wait, (massive sarcasm alert) could that actually be inno’s dastardly plan all long????
  8. Anni-Lizzie

Fellowship Adventures

Are fellowships actually going to participate? My two cities both say no. Finally… how can any active city produce arcane residue in qty in current conditions
  9. Anni-Lizzie

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

I’m still here… still feel like I’m in a holding pattern waiting for the other shoe to drop. But have fingers crossed
  10. Anni-Lizzie

Ransom Demand

This is definitely funny, but I don’t understand
  11. Anni-Lizzie

Me three… I am struggling to unravel my game play style to address the new goals. And then reset. Nearly six years and I feel like a newbie. Although if I was a newbie I would just assess and grow my playing style to meet the current needs of the game. Easy… so not easy to do in chapter 20 when...
  12. Anni-Lizzie

I’m starting to think that all the many players that gave the feedback resulting is this wonderful rebalancing of the Wonders are those very same players that put their hands up for Discord! They are the invisible masses that send secret messages to inno, maybe they have ascended from a higher...
  13. Anni-Lizzie

My head is reeling… how can such massive impactful changes be for the greater good. Hmmm, let’s see - craft in the MA or upgrade wonders? How is ’rebalancing’ the game making yet again one commodity responsible for multiple game growth improvements. Isnt that just creating yet another thing that...