• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Accessing instants

1. Spire: would be good to be able to use instants in the Spire and wouldn't need to jump out, open the inventory, click the instants tab, call the instant, go back to the Spire and start a new convincing
  2. World map: if I need more coins or supply I have to return home, open the inventory, click the instants tab, call the instant, go back to world map, look for the province I was working on,..

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Zoltan Alte Socke So you're suggesting access to the Inventory Tab from both the Spire and the World Map.... I shall pass your idea along to the team for consideration!

It can take some time for our Team to review and decide on these ideas however, as soon as I receive an answer, I will let you know.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Herodite. I think it would be a good idea if we could pause convincing halfway through. Several times, I've done a turn and run out of resources. I've then had to pull out of the Spire and collect resources. When I returned to the Spire, I had to start convincing from the beginning, rather than resuming where I left off.

I'll take that forward for you as well @Julian :)

Deleted User - 1829734

Yes, and yes! I'd love to see this as well.

Something else that would be handy is if we also had the same bar at the top with the overview of pop, culture, coins, goods, etc, etc, while in the Spire. I hadn't realised until recently that you can find out how much you have of your goods by mousing over them (browser version) in the convincing panel. I kept going out of the Spire to check because I didn't have that menu at the top, since it wasn't immediately obvious that there was a way to find out while in the Spire.